My favorite character is probably Ray. I like him because he's just this cute, lovesick firefly that talks to a star every night. My favorite scene with him in it is during the Evangeline song. I love the song and I oove Ray.
I like Ray too. He's so cute with his obsession and admiration of a star. I also like him because he has a really cute accent. Oh yea...I love the Evangeline song too!
My favorite character is probably Ray. I like him because he's just this cute, lovesick firefly that talks to a star every night. My favorite scene with him in it is during the Evangeline song. I love the song and I oove Ray.
ReplyDeleteI like Ray too. He's so cute with his obsession and admiration of a star. I also like him because he has a really cute accent. Oh yea...I love the Evangeline song too!
ReplyDeleteSo do I! I love the Ma Belle Evangeline song, too.
ReplyDelete