Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dresses





What's your favorite dress in the entire movie? It doesn't have to be one of the ones above, but if you don't choose one of those, please try to find a picture of the dress you like and paste the link into your comment. Also give your favorite dress for Charlotte and Tiana.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite dress for Charlotte is her red dress in the scene where "Naveen" proposes to her. Here is a picture of it. I know it's kinda small.

    http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/378/19554/icon/patf2a-28.jpg

    My favorite dress for Tiana is the green one. It's the very top one on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, my favorite dress for Tiana is the one she wears during Almost There. Here's a picture of it.

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-snzLnJL_24/SymsNSjebpI/AAAAAAAAC-E/mi1ZLdxWhlc/s400/Picture+47.png

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that dress a lot too. I also like the dress that she wears during their wedding as frogs. It's the very top dress.

    ReplyDelete