Sorry about the URL spelling error. I don't know how to fix it.
My favorite song is Friends on the Other Side. I don't like Dr. Facilier, but I love the song for some reason. I guess I just like the tune and beat of it.
KATHY! LOVE THE BLOG! OMG IT'S GREEN....LIKE A FROG!
I know. Because when I look into the future, it's the green that I see. (Quote from Dr. Facilier.
By the way, the link to Friends on the Other Side is this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEjSV-sviNE&playnext_from=TL&videos=0LZEkGAJ0Mo
My favorite song is Friends on the Other Side. I don't like Dr. Facilier, but I love the song for some reason. I guess I just like the tune and beat of it.
ReplyDeleteKATHY! LOVE THE BLOG! OMG IT'S GREEN....LIKE A FROG!
ReplyDeleteI know. Because when I look into the future, it's the green that I see. (Quote from Dr. Facilier.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, the link to Friends on the Other Side is this.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEjSV-sviNE&playnext_from=TL&videos=0LZEkGAJ0Mo